Some helpful readings (in alphabetical order):
- Galí, Jordi (2008): “Monetary Policy, Inflation and the Business Cycle”, New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
- Heijdra, Ben J. (2017): “Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics” (3rd edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Obstfeld, Maurice and Kenneth Rogoff (1996): “Foundations of International Macroeconomics”, Cambridge: The MIT Press.
- Romer, David (2019): “Advanced Macroeconomics” (5th edition), New York: McGraw-Hill Education.
- Walsh, Carl (2017): “Monetary Theory and Policy” (4th edition), Cambridge: The MIT Press.
- Woodford, Michael (2003): “Interest and Prices: Foundations of a Theory of Monetary Policy”, New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
- Further literature and references to journal articles will be announced in class