This course offers an introduction to various types of data and analysis techniques which are typically used in the life sciences (e.g. omics technologies). The goal is to get a deeper understanding of advanced concepts and data analytical methods in the area of life sciences.
The focus will be on the following topics:
* acquisition and pre-processing of data from the area of life sciences,
* explorative analysis techniques,
* concepts and tools for reproducible research,
* theory and practice of methods and models for the analysis of data from the life sciences (statistical inference, regression models, methods of machine learning),
* introduction to methods of big data analysis.
After successful completion of this course, participants are able to evaluate, plan and conduct investigations in the life sciences using common methods.
Virtueller Raum 01
wöchentlich, ab 13.04.2021, 08:00 - 12:00 (14 Termine)