Software-Project: Usability & Security on Smartphones
Akt: 29.10.2020 12:00
Mon, 12:00 - 14:00
(Virtueller Raum 03)
In this software project we will carry out the entire process of designing, implementing, and evaluating mobile devices (mainly Android) with a focus on usable security. We will work in small groups.
1. Further development of existing authentication methods and adaptation to smartphones.
2. Development of new authentication methods (some ideas already exist but new ones can also be incorporated).
3. E- mail encryption on mobile devices.
1. Knowledge of programming on Android devices (Alternatively, for iOS). There will be a brief preliminary test.
2. Interest in Security and Usability.
3. Participation in the planning meeting (end of summer term 2016).
Virtueller Raum 03
täglich, ab 22.02.2021, 12:00 - 14:00 (22 Termine)