The first lecture will take place Monday, 08th of April 2018 at 2pm ct.
Programming and synchronization of concurrent processes that share resources or interact through message passing.
- Non-Sequential programs and processes in their various forms, non-determinism, determinism
- Synchronization mechanisms: locks, monitors, guards, events, semaphores
- Non-Sequential program execution and object oriented systems
- Control flow, strategies selection, priorities, handling and avoiding deadlock
- Coroutines implementation,
- - Multiprocessor systems
- Programming and Synchronisation of concurrent processes that interact through message passing
- Remote Calling Techniques
- Client-server, Peer-to-peer Networks
- Parallel computing over networks
- Concurrent and coordination languages
- Processing on the server and on the client.
- Middleware, structured communication, static and dynamic interfaces
- Event-based and stream-based processing
- Security of network applications
- Non-functional Aspects (time, memory, quality of service)